The planned Picnic portion of the September Meeting has been cancelled – the regular Business Meeting will be held as below.
Club Member Monthly Meeting
The September 14, 2020 CPCC Business Meeting will be held, in-person, at the West Shore Elks Lodge outdoor pavilion. The meeting will start at the usual time: 7:30 PM.
Please observe the following:
- Participate at your own risk.
- Members Only. CPCC members, spouse/companion, and children living in the same household may attend.
- Social distancing is required by the Elks Lodge.
- Masks are required when not social distancing, as per PA Dept. of Health.
- Everyone attending must sign the NCCC Insurance Waiver.
Corvette only parking in the rear lot adjacent to the pavilion.
Beverages, The Elks Club is closed on Mondays due to current pandemic situation. Members may bring non-alcoholic beverages if they wish.
Members should bring a chair in case there is not enough seating because of following social distancing.