Club Member Monthly Meeting
The October 12, 2020 CPCC Business Meeting will be held, in-person, at the West Shore Elks Lodge outdoor pavilion. The meeting will start at the usual time: 7:30 PM.
Please observe the following:
- Participate at your own risk.
- CPCC members, spouse/companion, and children living in the same household may attend. Please – no Guests.
- Prospective Members may attend.
- Social distancing is required by the Elks Lodge.
- Masks are required when not social distancing, as per PA Dept. of Health.
- Everyone attending must sign the NCCC Insurance Waiver.
Corvette only parking in the rear lot adjacent to the pavilion.
Beverages, including alcohol, can be purchased from the bar as usual; however members may bring in non-alcoholic beverages if they wish.
Members should bring a chair in case there is not enough seating because of following social distancing.